Mondays are now looked forward to in my routine as that is my day to rest.
The Honky Tonk Haven Cafe is closed on Mondays.
The good part of my Monday schedule is that I never have to worry about the queue at any dining or drinking hall as most places would naturally be quite empty on Mondays!


And so it was that I found myself making arrangements with a few friends like Phillip Tay of Money Concepts and Gan Kong Hoe of Pantai Hospitals in the late Monday evening for my son Utheya's Industrial training programme to be optioned at one of these places and we were talking on the networking probabilities of each company and their benefits.Since it was only for 3 months, I told my son not to worry so much about how much he could earn during his stint in these places but to concentrate more on the networking possibilities there as the workers of today would naturally be the leaders within these fields in the future.After that conversation, Michelle and I made our way to meet up with Peter Bonny Rozario in Taman Mudzaffar Shah to collect back the mercedes which he had taken to Puchong last Thursday to show to a prospective Buyer.
Hopefully that sale does go through but as usual I'll be keeping my fingers crossed until I see the money as these things have a way of unraveling itself.
For dinner, my wife suggested we try the Thai restaurant in Lebuh Air Keroh-Kings & I; the pictures we took of the restaurant and their dishes should attest to the high quality ambiance and service this restaurant prides itself in. The Food was delicious and quite competitively priced. We even had the pleasure of seeing a former Melaka Chief Minister and his son walk in and enjoying their meal a couple of tables away from us!
The appetizers and soups were quite large and filling by themselves in this restaurant. Above you will see surprising serving methodology of their signature appetizer dish which has wild pepper leaves ensconced in peanuts,lime,cili,and saturated in a sweet sauce which was peanut based!
Wonderful!
We also tried their Fragrant Rice & Tom Yam Kung seafood soup which I found to be just right but maybe to some people,might not be spicy enough. Couple that with a plate of blanched big prawns, shitake mushroom,sotong and mussels with toppings of a seasoned poached salted egg and pepper sauce & salad leaves and it was meal that satisfied my taste buds beautifully. All this was washed down with a lovely glass of Lemon Grass and Gula Melaka Tea which was home brewed in their restaurant to perfection.
The damage for our entire meal only came to RM 54.40 that night. It was indeed a good place to spend a few good quality hours with your loved ones in peace and enjoyment.Michelle and I were burping all the way back home that night!
Post Edit:
This place does make one contemplative, as for no obvious reason what-so-ever, images of Datuk ALI and his request for assistance in promoting the Melaka Air programme came to me during dinner !
All is not well in that alley, and I personally think the way to solve that conundrum is to get to the bottom of the case and find out what is "Mr. Industry's" requirement to help alleviate the current situation.
Who wants a portion of what? seems to be the question he needs to ask rather than "How".
No comments:
Post a Comment