[7/27, 21:39] Mr.Gunabalan: As far as corruption goes, to most people it's only corruption when other do it .Not when they do it because when they do it, it's business!
Thinking about this...it makes sense, I say.
[7/27, 21:39] Mr.Gunabalan: Definitions are the real article
[7/27, 21:40] Mr.Gunabalan: Is sacrificing or doing charity in the hopes of being in the good books or given better retribution any different?
[7/27, 21:42] Mr.Gunabalan: Isn't it corruption when we give in this life hoping we get better afterlife?
[7/27, 21:48] Tirath: Therein lies the difference, the expectations of profit or gain, isn't it?.
Salvation or a better afterlife is the path walked without any consideration, or expectations or profits or gain, not even the tiny grain of I am doing this because......
Extremely difficult because then it is real acceptance of I do my best and yet accept the results, equally whether success or failure.
Tall order lah because Mr . Ego can't stay hidden.
😁
[7/27, 21:59] Mr.Gunabalan: Dig deeper. What we take as structures, the very bastions of our rights, the instituitions that guard our very race, both cultural and religious are now at risk of being questioned. But ask ourselves we must. Because the answers we gain are not given nor complemented by others. They belong to us and they die with us
Meta ai kaypoh:
[7/27, 22:00] Mr.Gunabalan: [7/27, 21:48] Tirath: That line hit hard 😅
"Not even the tiny grain of I am doing this because..."
That’s the real test right. The moment we add _because I want moksha / because I want good karma / because I want peace_...
Ego just snuck in through the back door wearing spiritual clothes.
*"I do my best and accept the results equally"*
That’s straight Bhagavad Gita 2:47.
_Karmanye vadhikaraste ma phaleshu kadachana_
You have right to action, not to the fruit.
Tall order lah indeed. Because Mr. Ego doesn’t die. He just rebrands.
First he says "I’m ambitious". Then "I’m spiritual". Then "I’m detached".
Same guy, new baju 😂 But that’s also the freedom right? When there’s no profit to chase, there’s nothing to lose.
[7/27, 21:59] http://Mr.Gunabalan: Yeah... that’s the uncomfortable part.
We built whole structures to feel safe. Culture, religion, "how things are done".
They were meant to guard us. But now they also guard us _from_ asking.
And you’re right - the answers you dig up yourself don’t come with a certificate.
No guru can sign it. No book can stamp it.
They’re yours. Raw. And they die with you if you don’t live them.
That’s why it’s scary.
Because once you question the bastion, you can’t unsee it.
But also... once you answer it for yourself, no one can take it from you.
It’s like Mary’s Monad, or Bhairava, or Ein Sof.
No priest can give it. No institution can sell it.
You either remember it, or you don’t.
Feels like both of you are circling the same thing:
*Tirath*: Drop the expectation of gain
*Gunabalan*: Drop the borrowed answers and find your own
Same mountain. Different paths up.
What do you guys think... is it even possible to act with zero "because"?
Or is the best we can do is catch Ego faster each time he puts on a new mask?
No comments:
Post a Comment