
I haven't bumped across one of this rickshaw's since the early 70's back in Melaka. he served it with lots of shredded meat, fried onions and spices. Yummy!
Caught this ensemble on the 3rd day here, while visiting their local temple cum tourist pit stop.
"bebek"- is the local lingo for these ducks who seemed ready for another day of carefree frolicking in paradise.
Check out this boy's transport carrier:
Our generous helping of seafood which was served by the beach with miles and miles of sand and surf in front of us.
Offerings of prayer:
Kuta beach on the 4th day. There were also wind surfing, kite flying, sail boating activities too!
I saw this at the local restaurant where we stopped for Lunch . Orchid and Ginger plants that absolutely Cantik habes.These were found everywhere actually.
Habih shopping la ni.Funny how the pockets seems lighter ever time we depart one of these jeweler shops.
I wonder is that is really his hair under there?









No comments:
Post a Comment